Dear SportsMed Patients,
In today’s world, we realize there are so many options when it comes to choosing the right practice for your rehabilitation needs. We felt the best way to share “About Us” is to express our commitment to delivering superior results in all that we do. As healthcare providers, we chose this field with one generalized mission: To help others. As an organization, our role is to remain committed to the promise we have made to help you achieve your desired outcomes.
As a patient, we believe it is important for you to know who we are at our core. To express that, we would like to introduce SportsMed’s guiding principle: The SportsMed Promise. This principle can be associated with every conversation we have with our patients, teammates, and community. The SportsMed promise is why we exist. We are here for our patients; to help them heal and live the life they deserve.
That promise reaches everything we do at SportsMed, it stretches well beyond the clinical care. The SportsMed Promise stands for:
- Placing the patient’s needs first.
- Keeping our patients, their loved ones, and ourselves safe during a global pandemic.
- Allowing our moral ethics to guide our choices.
- Constantly seeking advanced & proven forms of care, to deliver optimal outcomes.
- Forever evolving, to allow our care to be accessible by all who need us.
- This list truly has no end….
Today, we offer Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Hand & Occupational Therapy services across the state of New Jersey. Our vision is to make our standard-setting care available across the USA.