Bachelor in Science and Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
Dr. Laxamana is a skilled practitioner with over 18 years of clinical expertise in the areas of orthopedics, sports rehabilitation, spine treatment, manual therapy and neurological rehabilitation.
Dr. Laxamana’s hobbies include hiking, baking, reading inspirational books/Bible, watching people succeed and hanging out with her husband and their two kids.
What she loves about being a Physical Therapist?
“I love making a difference in patient’s lives. Seeing the joy that comes when someone returns to something they love. Whether it’s hitting a ball, running, walking at the mall, carrying and playing with their child/children. I also cherish the relationships and friendship that we build with our patients who become a part of our family.”
Continuing Education attended;
- Maitland-Australian Approach:
- MT 1 Basic Peripheral
- MT 2 Basic Spinal
- Knee Pain Institute of Natural Resources
- Management of Acute Patient
- Homeopathic Injections for microscopic Joint Pain
- Advanced Innovations in the Prevention and Treatment of Sports Injuries Active foot and Ankle
- Evaluations and Treatment Techniques for Dysfunctional Shoulder Complex
- Comprehensive Manual Therapy Approach for Hip-Knee-Foot Pathology
- Sacroiliac joint and Pelvic Girdle
- Mulligan Concept Spinal and Peripheral Manual Therapy Treatment Techniques:Lower Quadrant
- Functional Manual Tharapy: Kinetic Shoulder Pain
- Improving Core Strength and Stability:
- Effective Exercises to Enhance Function, Balance and Posture Mobility
- Assessment Treatment and Rehabilitation Strategies for Concussions